1. Wrap ribbon around your fingers to give a more uniform loops. Make 5 loops.
2. Then, fold the ribbon into half, cut the folded corner into V shape but make sure you don’t cut all the way to centre!
3. Tie the ribbon with a narrow ribbon, string or soft wire in the centre.
4. From one side, pull out each layer one by one to the right and left from the inside out, and twist toward you. Continue with the other side.
5. You can add a pointed ribbon to the bow too, by pasting the bow’s bottom to the ribbon. (optional)