Thursday, December 13, 2007

A 2 weeks blogger

I have been blogging for 2 weeks now! Wow! It has been fun posting and sharing my daily encounter and life (mis)adventures with dear bloggers and friends out there! I never realize I have written so many posts within such short duration! *wink* I got to control my writing enthusiasm! Hahaha!

When I first started, I want to document my life as a working mother. I hope through this blog, I would learn more about being a working mother, and share with others what I love to do and talk about, i.e. parenting, eating, shopping and lots more!

There is still space for improvement, and I shall try my best to make my blog more appealing to everyone. If there is any issue that you would not be interested to see on my blog, please let me know! Your comments and suggestions are most welcome! Thank you for dropping by and please come again! And not forgetting, thank you too for your precious comments!

Cheers!

Rose’s World

No comments: