Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October, already?

It is October! The last quarter of 2014 has just begun. Greeted by a chirping bird resting outside our balcony door. Nice music to start off a day.

The sun is getting pretty early nowadays. The day started to bright up just after 6am.

The Voice Season 7 has started! Yay! Love to watch the chemistry of Adam Levine and Blake Shelton and wonderful addition of Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.

Hubby will be away much this month which include a sponsored 1-week trip to Paris! But no, I would not be tagging along to the city of lights. However I am waiting to pound on my LV handbag once hubby is back from the trip. *wink*

I have been looking through few home improvement and renovation sites lately. Some are just so beautifully decorated that I am drooling over them. I am currently crazy over this built-in that I found from this beautiful site. Great to keep my book and dvd collection.


I recently joined a closed group of Kuching mums in fb, called "Kuching Mamas Sharing Space". I think it is fun to get to know more mums from Kuching and share some thoughts on parenting. And a good moral support to me who will be solo parenting my 3 children when moving back to Kuching.




8 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Oh yes it's October already.. Many things happened this year, some sweet, some bitter, still feels a bit surreal to me, but yeah, it's October! Three more months to go before 2015 - a fresh new year :)

ChrisAu said...

Yeah and looking forward to my year end holidays but let me finish some projects first. Nice short updates. Wow...lvg bag from Paris .what a lucky lady ! Go for your renovation and enjoy your closed group.

suituapui said...

Sigh!!! So fast. Middle of next month, the school holidays will be here and you will be moving back to Kuching. Sad, no more friend here.

Sharon D. said...

Omigosh..year end is nearing. I better check on my resolutions ..lol

Somewhere in Singapore said...

How times flies, soon 2015

Ezvina said...

Dunno why, but I don't seeing Gwen in Voice7.

mun said...

Hahaha, so you have something to look forward to your husband's trip - an LV. :) Solo parenting - all the best!

Libby said...

Looking forward to 2015, yeah!