Friday, October 24, 2014

Fun and informative expo for parents

Wish I am in Kuching now so I could attend this fun expo and join in the fun. 

However for those who stays in Kuching, do not miss this Parenting Expo in Boulevard Shopping Mall starting today till Sunday. More than 80 booths on display, parenting talks and sharing by experts and celebrity mums as well as stage activities will be held for 3 days. And interesting games and lucky draws for everyone, including your babies. 

Check out the schedules below.




7 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Good sharing.. I don't really like going to mummy+baby fairs coz it'd be crowded like sardines.. Went there before and I couldn't breathe, couldn't walk, so gotta leave immediately.. hehe..

ahlost said...

maybe in years to come, I would need this.. haha.. thanks for sharing info bout kuching ;)

suituapui said...

No need lah! I think you can do a much better job at it without all those stuff. See your lovely kids! Sometimes, theory is not very practical.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Thanks for sharing

mun said...

Soon you will be back in Kuching! and can attend the next one held there. Not too long now.

Coffee Girl said...

Boulevard on weekends is always a hyped crowded place. And thanks for the info! :-) You have a good weekend Rose!

Sharon D. said...

I'm not a parent but I'm always keen ..lol ^.^