Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Be light

Given the concern over safety lately (and I believe that it happens anywhere), I have decided to go out without bags. 

I know, we ladies love our bags. And we love to bring everything along when we go out. But there are always some bad guys with bad intention to steal from you and may eventually harm you. I have been a snatch thief's victim before so I do have a phobia when ever I bring my bag out. I ever have the habit of glancing to the back or at motorcyclists when walk along the sidewalk. Sorry but I could not help being paranoid here.

Actually I started to develop the habit of not bringing my handbag (if possible) when I am out from the house by myself. Even if I do, my bag is nothing but all baby's essential stuff. If I am going out by myself, all I need is my mobile phone! And phone case is indeed a very handy accessories.


I keep few important cards in the case. And I always keep a RM50 note in case I need to get something on impulse. So no pocket? Never mind. I have my phone! Who needs pocket or bag to keep your stuff? Lol. I always travel light! 

12 comments:

Ezvina said...

same here, travel lite as mush as possible.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

If i go over to JB, i will keep double eye on my bag as i have passport with me...

Princess Ribbon said...

Good idea.. Yep, hubby uses his phone case to put notes and some cards inside too, to avoid carrying to many stuffs..

Anonymous said...

Be like me, bring a torn and tattered bak kua paper bag. Nobody will want to snatch, dunno what is inside. Hehehehehehe!!!!!

Sharon D. said...

Wise. I stuff only necessities in my pocket if I'm out for a walk. Can never be too careful :)

ChrisAu said...

Have to always be careful not of these pesky snatch thiefs.

Small Kucing said...

yea...now phone case very useful. can put cards and bit money. no need carry so many things

Libby said...

It is important to be careful

Yee Ling said...

I should get a phone case like you too. Yea, I try to carry as minimal as possible but my bag always look bulky because of the accumulated receipts which I never bother to keep it properly.

mun said...

but where do you keep your phone? Just hold it in your hands?

Rose world said...

Yes. Hold in my hand or if pocket is wide enough I just put it in my pocket.

mun said...

I guess it is safer this way cos although it is easier to snatch from one's hands but at least there is no bag strap that will drag one down and caused one to fall.