Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Free Wondacoffee

September 29 is declared as International Coffee Day! Good news to coffee lovers, now you can have a free Wondacoffee package delivery as well in celebrating this special day.

Wondacoffee together with MyTeksi is giving out 400 free sets daily, first-come-first-serve only. Applicable in Klang Valley, Penang, Johor Bahru and Kuching only. 

For more information, click Wondacoffee promotion and last day to redeem your coffee is this Friday (10am - 5pm). Good luck, guys! Pity I am not at any place nearby and I do not drink coffee. But who could resist freebies, right??

9 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

I don't drink coffee (and tea) too.. Only milk, Milo and Horlicks, haha..

Sharon D. said...

Not into coffee either. I'm all for Sabah Tea Tarik and Packers Chocolate Malt daily..lol!

suituapui said...

Not applicable where we are. You buy me coffee, can? Wink! Wink!

Hayley said...

Ya I saw my friend posted about this international coffee day, but me no interested, I don't drink coffee..

mun said...

Thank you for sharing this. I am sure many would want to get this free coffee. :)

ChrisAu said...

wow.. i wonder starbucks got promotion or not? But if it is, it will be very crowded.

Rose world said...

Look like most of you are not into coffee! I am surprised! Thought I am the weird one.

Wonder if there is any International Tea Day and we get free tea from Boh? ^^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I drink at least 1 cup of coffee everyday

Sherry said...

my nephew first try and get it :D hehe.. he likes coffee