Friday, October 31, 2014

Miscellaneous #27: October favourite

What I like about October? 

Another new Octoberfest mug to my collection! Yay! And this year it comes with a cover. How cool could it be.

And for the very 1st time, I tasted macarons. You know me, not so into sweet things so I never fancy macarons till hubby brought home 2 packs from his KL-Kuching trip.
The macarons were not in good shapes as hubby put them in his bag. Still, I adore its vibrant and lovely colours.

Even my girl complained they were too sweet and she only ate one. Hubby would sure bump into this popular sweets in Paris! Btw, he is now in Paris!

Did you know macaron was born in Venice, Italy? It was voyaged with Catherine de Medicis on her marriage to the Duke of Orlean, then later the king of France. 

Oh yes, it is Halloween night so what would you be doing tonight? Me? My girl asked me to tell a ghost story tonight so I got to think of one soon before bed time!
Source: Wikipedia

If you asked me, it has been a while since I watch scary or thrilling movie. For me, the best horror movie got to be "A nightmare on Elm Street". I still got goosebumps watching it. What is your best horror movie of all times?

Tomorrow is another new month. Goodbye October and hello November.

9 comments:

Sharon D. said...

The Exorcist - The scariest movie for me. Good night, Rose and Happy Halloween!

mun said...

Ooooo do ask your husband to bring back some macarons from Paris for you. I heard those tastes better.

mun said...

I am afraid of watching scary movies so I have brainwashed myself to forget them so sorry I can't tell you which one is the most scary for me.

Merryn said...

Hubby's in Paris now? Wow. Yes, do try their macarons. It's so unlike ours here.

Merryn said...

Hubby's in Paris now? Wow. Yes, do try their macarons. It's so unlike ours here.

Princess Ribbon said...

Horror movies? I'm like you too, I stick to old movies all the time, like Freddy Krueger, Children of The Corn, Village of The Damned, Nite of The Scarecrow..All old stuffs.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhh!!!! So nice, your hubby gone to Paris. Why you did not follow? Honeymoon! Send kids to in-laws. Hehehehe!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Macarons is very sweet...

Linda said...

I prefer suspense movies...for horror, Stephen King fits the bill for me. :)