Sunday, October 12, 2014

Did this, had that

Everyone has been pretty tired from the late night movie watching at home that we slept till almost 8am this past 2 days. Mummy also have a good rest over the weekend.

Kids were happy when it came to weekend. Today is no exception. Dropped daddy off at airport in the morning and just had our afternoon nap. The little one was cheeky as ever, with his own mischief! Over here he was quietly eating his stolen prize like nobody business!


A fruitful week this week! Finally done filling up all the necessary forms for my girl's school transfer and prepared the necessary documents. Shall pass to her school administration office for further action.
I hate those form filling. Long time did not write so many pages that my poor hand went sore. Lol.

The other day while at Guardian, I saw this super cute and catchy pack of supplement. My Jay saw it first actually although it was kept at higher shelf. 
Chewy pastille of Omega 3 with DHa and EPA. Great for schooling kids so I got a pack for my kids. RM13.90 for a weekly pack as you need to take 5 pastilles daily.
My kids love them. They told me Gary the Snail tastes better than the other. In case you are unfamiliar with Spongebob cartoon characters, these are the 4 of them with different flavours in Vita-Gummy.


Been super lazy lately. Lazy to crack my head thinking of dinner menu. However I managed to cook this yummy lamb stew the other night when it rained so heavily outside. Great to take on cold night. Maybe you can cook it tonight if you are still unsure of what to have for dinner. *wink*


12 comments:

suituapui said...

Love your lamb stew - which reminds me, my Bintulu BIL, besides giving us fish, also gave us some lamb, already sliced. Maybe I can cook that but have to wait for my girl to come back. Next weekend lah. She'll love it, I'm sure!

Ezvina said...

Your lamb stew looks yummy.

mun said...

Jamie is so cute! Is he trying to eat a pear with the skin still intact?

wenn said...

good that she likes to eat fruits..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I more lazy, i only cook if i 心血来潮。。。

ChrisAu said...

oooh...I love the lamb stew too and some more you had it on a rainy night. Nice! It keeps you guys warm. As for me, i recuperate from my tooth extraction over the weekend.

Princess Ribbon said...

Oh yeah everybody especially kids love weekends and public holidays..The lamb stew looks good and hearty, would love that on a rainy day...

Azura Chan said...

It's brilliant ideas of giving the vitamins with fancy packaging. Kids will thought they're eating candies instead.

Small Kucing said...

the stew looks so nice leh. Just bgum for the cold night

Yee Ling said...

Yeah, we actually bought the similar supplement before. I thought their packaging is cute too. No wonder kids love it.hahha

Linda said...

Mmmm....I love lamb stew, yours looks really good! :)

Sharon D. said...

Lol...your little boy is too cute, Rose! I love lamb stew too. Looks really delicious :)