Monday, September 1, 2014

We're looking forward to

Glad that August was over. It was a month of surprise and heart ache but everything is behind us now. I can't believe that September is here. There are few things that I am looking forward to this month.
*Picture courtesy of Google*

My baby Jamie is going to be 1 year old this month. And as I mentioned before, my brother is getting married early this month. Finally! And we are going back to Kuching for the event. You can say, this big sista wouldn't miss this event for the world!! I just love weddings!  And this is extra special, as it involves my brother and I get the chance to take part in organising and helping around. (In other words, I can "kaypoh" around)


Marking 2 big dates in the calendar. 9th my brother's big day and 11th is my Jamie's birthday.   I have bought the return air flight back in February. Only RM834 for 5 of us as Air Asia had offer that time. And we are going to take family portrait too in Kuching. Yes, a studio family portrait to commemorate my 10th wedding anniversary.  Nice way to remember my anniversary, right?

So look forward to our one week holiday in Kuching.


8 comments:

ChrisAu said...

Have a great month ahead and forgot all the lousy stuffs from the past!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I just attend a wedding dinner yesterday, hehe...

suituapui said...

Ahhhhh!!!! 11th, same as my mum's birthday. So, your kids will have to skip school then - not school holidays yet. Take lots of photos, share on Facebook and her too, ok?

Ezvina said...

Sounds fun!

mun said...

Enjoy Sept! You must be really looking forward to the wedding.

Azura Chan said...

Happy September! I bet you are looking forward for the big day! Have fun dear! 😀

Small Kucing said...

September a great month lo. So many things to look forward to :)

lina said...

Here's to a great September!

And happy birthday in advance to the two September babies. :)