Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Not happy

We went to Rejang Park to collect some sweet piah for my sis from Jason Bakery on Saturday before we flew back to Kuching the next day.

Since we were there, we went to this cafe for breakfast. We never been to Happy Hours Cafe although we always hang out at this area as we usually ordered the fried mihun from the cafe across this place.


My girl and I wanted mihun for breakfast so I ordered this wet mihun to try. Not bad but a bit small portion for me. And so few meat pieces and vegetable that I could count them!

However different story for my girl's fried mihun. Very bland and my girl did not like it at all. She prefers the one from the cafe across.


Hubby had this liver soup to go with his chao zhu mien (Foochow noodle). No picture for the noodle.

The breakfast cost RM15 but we did not really enjoyed it. Next time we will just stick to our usual fried mihun. *wink*

13 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

No try, won't know how's the foods...

lina said...

What Sharon said is true oso.

But yeah, such a waste if it's not good.

Blackswan said...

Too bad you didn't enjoy your food. I thought they look good......

mun said...

The sweet piah looks so special. sorry to hear that the food is not up to your taste.

Hayley said...

At least you guys tried la! But anyway, next time just stick to fried mihun, haha!

ChrisAu said...

It's ok, don't patronise them anymore.

ChrisAu said...

It's ok, don't patronise them anymore.

ChrisAu said...

It's ok, don't patronise them anymore.

suituapui said...

I only go to the char kway teow stall, 2nd one. Not bad...better than your favourite corner shop, I think. I never had anything from the 1st stall or the chu-char at the back. Used to have good ones (I did blog about them)...but all moved away already (one died).

suituapui said...

I don't go Jason either - would rather go to the one facing the wet market. I think theirs nicer plus Jason's wife so unfriendly and at times, even rude. Got it once, bye bye...boycott liao, would rather not eat!

Princess Ribbon said...

Aiiks, when you said you are not happy, I'm also not happy, hehe.. Yeah, tummy not happy too.. Like the saying goes: Kenyang perut suka hati..

ahlost said...

the beehoon looks good in the picture.. can't believe it didn't taste nice :(

Sharon D. said...

The sweet piah looks beautiful. Well, at least you know where not to eat next time ;)