Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Newlyweds in the family

Congratulations to my younger brother on his wedding day! 0909, a date to be remembered. A wonderful morning tea ceremony. But before I go on with the ceremony, let me share few of my brother's studio shot that were taken in Taiwan. So many to choose from but I particularly love these 3.

My bro and my lovely sis-in-law

This waterfall looks like from a painting but it is a real thing!

Like a prince and princess in ancient Rome time here

Hubby was the driver of the day. So kids and I were at my parents' house early in the morning to help out.

The groom like any other grooms was nerveous as he was figgeting with his suit but once the bride arrived at our parents' house for the tea ceremony, he started to relax a bit! Mum and dad were glowing with smiles. Why not? ^^ They just become a new in-laws.

My cousin and family from Singapore are staying at my house. So currently, it is a full house. Imagine 4 rowdy children under one roof. But it is fun having my cousin and her hubby visiting us and it is even more memorable to have their 2-year old boy staying with us.
Putting up my cousins in Jay's room

Ok, enough posting over here. Need to rest now. We will be busy again at the dinner reception tonight. Want to catch on what I am going to wear tonight? A peek at my new cyan-coloured dress (I know, it does not look like cyan as hard to catch the colour on camera) and a new black handbag! Dress is from Zalora while handbag is a birthday gift from my sis. Simple and feminine! Do not want to outshine the blushing bride tonight. *wink*



Shall blog more about this wonderful and happy moment once I catch my breath! *wink*



To my bro and new sis-in-law, may you have many wonderful and happy years ahead of you both! 0909!



12 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Congratulations to your brother and wifey.. They look like a perfect couple, very sweet.. 0909 is a good date, mine was 0606.. Haha..

suituapui said...

Congrats again to your brother and your beautiful SIL! Looking forward to your post on the wedding banquet.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Congratulations!!!

mun said...

Congratulations to the newly weds. Do.post a photo of you in your cyan dress.

Blackswan said...

Wow, congrats! Looks like Prince Charming & lovely princess!

Ezvina said...

Is it a trend now to take pre wedding photo oversea? Some i know went to Japan or even Europe for their photo session. Those pics are really nice btw.

Merryn said...

Congratulations to your bro and sis in law. They are a very beautiful couple indeed. :)

ChrisAu said...

Congrats to the new couple!

Small Kucing said...

Congratulations to your bro and wif.

wah...what lovely sets of photo.. taken in Taiwan ya.

Bet your kids are super excited with all the going on.

Small Kucing said...

hey! I just noticed...the car plate number and the wedding date similar...only terbalik.... wow!

Azura Chan said...

Congratulations to the newlyweds! Yeah, I have to agree with you, the photoshoot pictures were awesome! And I like your handbag. Hehe.

Reanaclaire said...

wow..flew all the way to Taiwan to take pictures! Nowadays I think this is the trend? My nephew and his wife flew to Korea to take wedding pics as well.. I was wondering.. what's the next IN thing about weddings! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!