Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stay healthy in the morning

Others have been ranting on overnight oats so I also "kiasu" and want to be healthy too. Have problem losing my "baby fat" on my abdomen so I have been cutting down on my food consumption. Of course that does not mean I skip my meals. I love food and 3 meals a day is a must. I just change my diet and cut down on the calories.

Breakfast is a must as it is the charger to jump start our day. So on weekday when I do not devour on those yummy but sinful breakfast, I resort to having oats at home. I call it breakfast muesli. Taste better than normal oats.
To make my muesli more interesting, I add this Bio-Lecithin to it. Lecithin is known for lower down the cholesterol and blood pressure as well as improving liver function.

Some days I will be more hard-working and add fruits to my muesli.
My favourite fruits to add to my muesli are pamelo and apple.
Added some soya milk for that protein and taste. Great to take.

 Want a spoon, anyone? ^^

10 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Me! Me! Lol ;D

Princess Ribbon said...

Looks very refreshing to have it in the morning.. Cold soya milk, fruits, yummmzzz..

ChrisAu said...

Yes , breakfast is very important. And you gave a nice , delicious and healthy muesli bf. I usually drank a protein shake before munching on my favourite kaya toasts and kopi. :)

suituapui said...

Good! Good! Healthy eating = healthy living. I would make my own at home, different things, different days...depending on what's in the fridge or in the pantry or lying around the house. Would not want the same every day.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

So far, i have not made this before...

Azura Chan said...

This looks good! Well done, Rose! Hope we can starts to est healthy adter this. 😊

Reanaclaire said...

I'm drinking my mug of instant oats at the moment... it helps to clear my bowels daily.. so anything muesli or oatsy.. it is good and healthy!

trishie said...

Looks so health and fresh! I need to lose some of the baby fat off my tummy too

Merryn said...

My FB is flooded with overnight oats! I don't fancy it though as I am not a cold breakfast kinda person. I like something warm to kick start my day :)

mun said...

Good to see you join the healthy eating overnight oats gang! :)