Sunday, August 31, 2014

Miscellaneous Picture #25 : The weekend

Weekend means "kai kai" time for my family. Have breakfast, and shopping. Shopping for a wedding present for my brother. And putting on my best heels for a great weekend!

 Had breakfast in Aloha. Tried its RM3.30 fried kuaw tiaw! Yummy!


Mooncakes are in abundance at this time of the year. Mid-Autumn falls on 10 September this year. Tasted a couple of mooncakes so far.

It is our National Day today! Happy 57th independence day, Malaysia!


7 comments:

suituapui said...

Ah Tor char kway teow - the one you grew up eating and enjoyed so much! Best!!!

Ummmm...I will not ask you which mooncakes are the best. Hehehehehe!!!!

suituapui said...

Oops...I mean the one WE grew up eating!

mun said...

Happy Merdeka day Rose! The char keow teoy egg looks so tasty.

Ezvina said...

I have not had any mooncake so far this year :(

Blackswan said...

Hope you'd a wonderful outing with your family, Rose! Have a lovely week ahead! xoxo

Hayley said...

Yea, weekend is family day and also kai kai day for me too ;)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Very fast, one more week to mooncake festival...