Friday, April 25, 2014

The Original and Weekend

Had this packet of Mo Sang Kor Bak Kut Teh herb given by my SIL, so I cooked it for dinner last night. Taste wise?  Alright to me.  The original Klang BKT taste.  Actually I never been to Klang to eat BKT, although been to KL few times.  So I do not know how the original Klang BKT taste like. Did not have the chance to go all the way there.


Tasted sweet because of the herbs

Look forward to the weekend. But hubby is travelling again. We are used to him flying and not around during the weekends now. Part of his job.

But this weekend, we have some guests to accompany us. So later, I need to do spring cleaning around the house. Got to make sure the house look tidier. *wink*


13 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

I love BKT.. Sometimes will have it during lunch.. Will call a pot full with ribs, "half fatty pork", intestines and yau char kueh, sedappp.. Can eat 2 bowls of "yau farn" with it.. Oohh, plus they will always order other things too, like "yau choy" and another claypot of "dried BKT".. *slurrpppp

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I did not had bkt for quite sometimes liao...

Sharon D. said...

I'm a big fan of BKT ...slurrp!! You're a great cook, Rose. I love your home-made meals ^.^

mNhL said...

Love BKT especially with those tau pok and fu chuk added into the soup.

Small Kucing said...

so ngum...i also just cooked this last week

Ezvina said...

Last time I used to go for Klang Bak Kut Teh, that was during my study years. Now only Kuching Go Fun Kee ;)

Azura Chan said...

Me and daughter also getting used to my husband on travelling during weekend. But it's ok. Carik makan ma... hehe.

ChrisAu said...

I love BKT too and my wife usually get the recipe from Eu Yang Sang. Taste very herbal.

suituapui said...

Try Tean, mamakucing sent me once or twice. Very nice. Saw in Everwin.

Hayley said...

It's been a while since I last had BKT! Kinda crave for it now~~

Reanaclaire said...

Just now during dinner, I thought of ordering BKT but due to gum pain, I ordered fish porridge instead.. I love BKT once awhile especially with added pig stomach too! :)

wenn said...

I love BKT too but I still prefer home-cooked ones..

mun said...

You are very pro to cook bkt at home. Must be nice when you can use good cuts of pork meat.