Sunday, April 27, 2014

For a day

My parents and sis were here for a short visit. Flew in yesterday evening, and flew back to Kuching this evening. They accompanied us for a night since hubby was travelling. There is a spare room so my parents took up the room while my sis slept with me and the kids. Of course, the 2 older kids were excited having them around. Princess was the most jovial one as she got her gung gung and poh poh to celebrate her 8th birthday with her. As always, Jay was clingy with my dad.

We went to Hong Fu for dinner last night as dad was craving for crab and pork trotter. It was not so packed, so we found a table and after ordered our food and drink, we had our first dish out in less than 10 minutes. Plus drink, our dinner just cost slightly over RM100. 


The 3 happy kids
Deep fried pork trotter
Signature beancurd dish with minced meat gravy
Crabs with eggs
Potato leaves and (below) yew chai

12 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Deep fried pork trotter, no thank you, but the tofu n crabs, loves it...

mun said...

Good food and good company. Everyone is happy and full. Nice!

Blackswan said...

Such adorable kids! Gosh, they look so cute! Feel like pinching their cheeks. Hahaha!

Sharon D. said...

What a great meal. Your kids are adorable! ^.^

suituapui said...

Hah!!! I had that pork leg in Miri. Watch out for my post on it!

Princess Ribbon said...

I like your first picture, haha.. So cute.. it's good to have your parents to accompany you.. My hubby travels every month too, but noone offers to come sleep with me, hehe..

ChrisAu said...

Rm100 seems affordable !

Ezvina said...

aiyo, hungry la.

Azura Chan said...

Great dishes for family gathering. Your baby is soooo cute. Geramm. hehe.

Merryn said...

Aiyo Jamie so keyut!!!!!!!!!!!

Yee Ling said...

The pork trotter is so inviting. I want to have that badly.

Jas said...

your youngest boy look so cute... ai... your blog always make me hungry