Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Me day

Another Tuesday. Another weekday. A cold and raining morning some more. It means I have the whole morning for myself. 

Catching up on my novel.

Made myself a simple breakfast this morning. Bacon & egg mini bun. Yum yum.

Bought some soft rolls from Giant yesterday. RM4 for 14 soft rolls, so cheap. I like its soft rolls.

Besides soft rolls, I also went for my grocery shopping there. Supposed to do it on Sunday after church, but baby was restless so we did not go.

So, I went for a Monday grocery shopping in Giant and ended up with these in my shopping bag. Mostly kids' favourites as you can see. *wink*


Glad I remember to bring my own shopping bag. No plastic day on Monday in Giant!

12 comments:

suituapui said...

No plastic bag everywhere in Sibu on Mondays and also on Saturdays. Always good to bring your own.

Princess Ribbon said...

I love when you wrote your "Me-Day".. The kids are at school, it's raining, the weather is cold, and you can catch up on your novel.. Nice :)

Ezvina said...

Wah Sibu got Giant?
I seldom go to Giant in Kuching, quite far from my area.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Last time, they used to have a no plastic day, if i didn't remember wrongly, on Wednesday, now no more liao...

wenn said...

I always enjoyed my me-time too when my kids were young.

Sharon D. said...

Me days are my favourite days :)

Reanaclaire said...

In Ipoh, only on Saturdays no plastic.. and that also happen in Jaya Jusco only.. hope they will extend to more days..

Hayley said...

I think bacon goes well with just anything!!

mun said...

Your bun looks really tasty as I love to eat egg with bread. Nice cool morning really good to enjoy me-time.

ChrisAu said...

Wow.... The egg and bacon ham sure looks good !

mNhL said...

love egg and bacon. Not so healthy but once a while, ok la.

Small Kucing said...

uiks i thought all over malaysia Saturday is no plastic day. Monday also ah