Monday, April 28, 2014

The next morning

We slept pretty late on Saturday night, after 10 as the catching up and kids drama in the house.  I did not get good sleep that night. Maybe the excitement of having my parents and sis around. Regardless of the lack of sleep, I like everyone woke up before 7am. Even the kids were up and early.  I think the one that had enough rest  must be the youngest one as he was up and busy with having grandparents at home.

We went to Yummy cafe for breakfast around 10am. My kids had kampua and roti telur. Dad had this Indian rojak, which I did not try but dad said it was good.


I myself had this meatball tang hoon, which I enjoyed as I love clear soup and glass noodle.


Mum and sis shared this mixed roast rice (roasted duck, chicken and pork belly RM23 for 2 person). This must be the most expensive roast rice I ever know but they were nice. I tasted the meats. Very tender and succulent. I do not mind going back there for roasted meats rice.

14 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

I usually order my Indian rojak without sayur, hehe.. Just egg, keropok and tauhu.. Oohh, I like your meatball tang-hoon, good to have soupy noodles for bfast..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The roast meats looks good...

Sharon D. said...

Yummy cafe..yummy food. Very apt..lol ^.^

mun said...

I like roast meat but I don't eat the crispy skins - what a waste! The tang hoon noodle soup looks good - long time I did not eat tang hoon noodle soup, not that common here.

Reanaclaire said...

I like your choice of food... this afternoon I took Indian rojak too.. !

suituapui said...

Nice eh? Good lah! My missus tapao-ed the roast chicken rice for my girl last Sunday to take back to her jungle school. Didn't know good or not as we never ate the one here before.

suituapui said...

The rojak is good - blogged about it before. I would order the rojak telur - RM4.00 with one whole hardboiled egg.

suituapui said...

You went on Sunday? I think we just left - we were there around 9 something...

Hayley said...

The Indian rojak seems delicious!

Libby said...

The roast meat looks sedap!

Ezvina said...

Mix rice can sometimes be very expensive.

ChrisAu said...

Kampua seems everywhere in kuching and Sibu !!

mNhL said...

wow...u all woke up so early but only have b'fast at 10 am ? Love that clear soup for breakfast.

I love having roast meat (duck, chicken, pork) but I agree, a small plate easily cost a bomb

Sherry Go Sharing said...

ah.. mouth watering now..