Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A little random

Hi guys! A short post today!  Have been busy the whole morning.  Sent the kids out, collected some stuff and went to post office to post some parcels to friends.  And I done our 2013 income tax e-filling!  Finally, I did my e-filling for the first time. Lol!  Not that hard, just that all those BM words are confusing me.  *wink*

Oh yeah, hubby has sent my old Samsung Galaxy S III to workshop early this week.  He did not managed to do so few weeks ago as he was travelling a lot. Hopefully nothing serious and I can get my old phone back.  Btw, I changed my Samsung Note 3 to Tablet 3 with hubby a week ago. Well, as expected he requested his Samsung Note 3, but I got myself a new tablet.  

So you can say we are a Samsung family, with 4 Samsung mobile phones at hand.  Hubby himself has 2 phones; sometimes I do not understand why he needs 2 phones. 
  
As for me, I am content with what I have at hand.  For now, I am getting used to bring a big tablet around.  Like last Sunday when we went for a stroll in Lake Garden, I were trying to take shots with my tablet.  Great for online browsing, but not so happy with the camera feature.  Still prefer the Samsung Note 3 camera features!  Overall, I am satisfied with Samsung Note 3!   The tablet?  Too big for me to carry around. 


Spot my name in this infographic???  Yes!  I simply love Samsung mobile phones. :)

Source: http://www.ipmart.com.my

12 comments:

Agnes CF Lee said...

I am happy with my Samsung Note 2, hubby and my eldest each own a Samsung Tab 2, but hubby has been complaining the size of the Tab 2 which is too big for him to carry around, still prefer to use his old and smaller samsung galaxy..we are Samsung family too..

Princess Ribbon said...

I not so canggih.. Am using my (pink) S3 only, huhu.. No intention to get a new one just yet.. Hope can find a reason to get a new one, hehe..

Sharon D. said...

Uh oh..yet to file my taxes -_-

ChrisAu said...

That's not a short post ! I still love my note 3 !

Hayley said...

I have yet to submit my e filling, hehe!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Last time, i use Nokia, but now Samsung, so used to using Samsung phone now, hehe...

suituapui said...

I don't need to submit any income tax return now. Too poor... Sobsssss!!!!

Blackswan said...

I'll probably be joining you & my hubby, & switching to Samsung next :)

mun said...

Since your daughter now can help you to push the baby in the stroller, you are free to take lots of photos with your gadgets already.

Azura Chan said...

I want Iphone 5s. The camera is far more better than Samsung. huhu...

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Is the kampua cheap?

Rose world said...

Willie, you mean the instant kamoua? RM6.50 for normal kampua, RM6.90 for mee pok.