Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Superhero tag

Wonder Woman by the name of Dora tagging me this Super Hero meme. Thank you Wonder Woman. It took me few days to decide who I want to be, but in the end, I decided I want to be the Storm from the X-men series.

Superhero power I want
Able to command storm and rain when and where I want to

Why?
I can bring some rain hope to those people that stay in dry areas.

Downside of this power
I wouldn’t be able to control my power when I am angry

My superhero nickname
Storm aka Ms Moody

My motto
Rain is my friend

Sworn enemy
Those who started the bush fires

Official vehicle
I can fly and travel fast like lightning, so I do not need any vehicle

Day job
During the normal day, I would work as weather forecaster, checking out on the world’s weather

Not going to tag anyone this time, so who want to be superhero are welcome to join the league

No comments: