Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tag & Award from Dora

Thank you very much to my friend, Dora for passing me a tag and award. What a great Sunday to start with! :)





Firstly is a tag:





1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic above.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture.

What I wish for? I wish for a peaceful and happy life, and also this wish goes to everyone in this beautiful world!

2ndly is an award!

Thank you Dora for thinking of me, you are a great friend! I may know you for few months and we never meet face to face, but you are indeed a friend for keep. Friends forever!

I would like to pass the above tag and award to all my friends in my blog roll. Happy tagging and award sharing, my friends!

No comments: