Thursday, August 28, 2014

Packing and throwing

These days I spent most of my times with the kids. Jan is revising for her exam which starting middle next week. Both of us are recovering from our sickness.  We also experiencing bad weather lately; look like the monsoon season is getting nearer.

I did a bit of packing this week. Getting started was hard as we do have a lot of stuff. However I am trying to be rational here. Not going to get carry away with sentimental stuff. I done with a box of books, another with clutter of small stuff and reusables.  And I also managed to sort out and pack the kids, outgrown clothings in a suitcase. Thinking of giving away to their cousins when back to Kuching.

I also threw many stuff too especially the kids' toys. Most were spoiled, torn or unfunctional. So now their toy basket is not so full anymore and I do not need to worry about Jamie picking on bits and putting into his mouth. And how glad I am that I did some spring cleaning and packing. Jamie just have 2 wandering hands and you just got to keep everything away from him!

Talking about Jamie, he is getting active and naughtier. He is sure handful. More demanding than his older siblings. And now he is the one messing around the house. I have to clean up after him. 

It is not easy to keep the house clean and tidy. One minute I may have a mess-free corner but the next minute I turn away, it will be nothing but kids' stuff.  But I always tell myself, keep it real. Life with 3 kids is never mess-free. But at least I try right? 

8 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

All the best to Jan exam next week...

Blackswan said...

Can't imagine myself having 3 kids, Rose! I'm really bad at household chores. Lol!

ChrisAu said...

Yeah, its nice to do some housekeeping. I also need to housekeep my old gadgets and clothes.

suituapui said...

Packing already? Getting ready to move back to Kuching? Come, come...list the things you want to get rid off. Maybe there are some that I would like to have. Such a waste to throw away. Hehehehehe!!!

mun said...

With children around it is ok to have messy houses. Wishing you a smooth time packing.

mun said...

Have a good weekend!

Hayley said...

The clean up part, I can totally relate to that!!

Small Kucing said...

aiyo,,,i still no mood yet to dig up his toy boxes and book shelves to clear out the unused or spoilt stuffs