Saturday, August 9, 2014

Miscellaneous Picture # 24: random me

A short post tonight.  Nothing specific but random pictures here.

Had done some touching up to my hair highlight few days ago. Got to get myself pretty this month, don't you think? *wink*


Jamie is going to be 11 months old in few days time. For his 1st birthday, we are going to celebrate with my parents 


No, I did not cook this but I love a nice bubur cha cha. I had this in Thompson Corner. Yummy and creamy, not too sweet. Just nice for my tastebud.


Anyone know what plant is this? I am curious as I never seen this fruit before. Don't you think that fruit on the left looks like a fat green caterpillar?


11 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Jamie looks very big for his age.. Cute chubby boy!

suituapui said...

Noni - once believed to be a cure for cancer.
http://goodguy.hubpages.com/hub/benefits_of_noni_juice

suituapui said...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22344842

Rose world said...

Oh. Noni. Heard of it before. Never seen the fruit.

Sharon D. said...

Jamie's really adorable! So that's what a noni fruit looks like - I had no idea.

Ezvina said...

In bahasa it is 'mengkudu', taste bitter - so I heard.

mun said...

Jamie is really a cute boy. You are prettifying yourself to celebrate Jamie's bd celebration?

Hayley said...

Same thinking as Princess Ribbon! Jamie doesn't look like 1 year old, he looks much more matured, but cute! Hehe!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

So that's noni, saw before but did not know the name...

ChrisAu said...

Yes, just take pixs if don't have much to blog. A pix means a thousand words ! Lol

Small Kucing said...

It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with him. time flies