Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A bit of a chocolaholic

I have a love and hate relationships with it!!  Want to know more??  Read on....

Hubby has been to Labuan last week and he bought some chocolates home. We have not yet finished up the chocolate in our fridge and now we have some more to add to the stock!

What's in my fridge?!

He knows I love chocolate.  I am a bit of a chocolaholic (if there is any such word added to the dictionary!). However I do not eat it in abundance.  Because too much of a good thing is not good either.

So when I am in the mood (good or bad), I will take few bites of chocolates.  It does help in the mood swing.  And you know how chocolate melts if you hold it in your hands for too long?  That does not happen to me because I ate them quickly.  I prefer them melt in my mouth than dirty my fingers!!

There is nothing great but to sit down on the couch in front of the tv, munching on some chocolate.  I love dark chocolate, or those with nuts.  My kids also enjoy chocolates too, but they usually prefer the nougats.

I also hate it because it adds inches to my waist-line.  And it tasted so good that I cannot stop myself from wanting it more!

So, I love and I hate it at the same time!

Do you love or hate chocolates?  Or you are also in the same status as I am? 

19 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

I guess everyone loves chocolates.. Who doesn't? Hehe.. Yeah, moderation, too much of something is not good.. I prefer not to put chocolates in the fridge.. I love to eat them at room temperature, so that I could bite and chew on them right away, haha..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Occasionally, when in the supermarket, i will buy chocolate...

Ezvina said...

I try to avoid them..huhu

Coffee Girl said...

As for me, choc in my fridge can go months without being touched, some even expired. When people/friends go holidaying, i had to remind them not to buy me chocs cause no one will eat them. Hahaha. Guess that makes me not much of a fan huh

Hayley said...

I LOVE chocolates!!

suituapui said...

Dark chocolate is good for health but of course, should not eat too much owing to the high sugar content.

Sharon D. said...

I love it ..especially the Kit Kat kind ^.^

ChrisAu said...

Haha... try dark chocolates. It is not as fat and good for cholesterol too.

Libby said...

I love chocolates, when I eat them, it gives me good mood, yum yum

mun said...

I love chocolates too but dunno why all the chocolates in my fridge have gone past their expiry date.

Small Kucing said...

same here. I love dark chocolates too. Fridge full of choclate but seldom eat. why? hmm.....dunno...out of sight out of mind kot.

wenn said...

I definitely love chocolates but I prefer dark ones with nuts.

Yee Ling said...

High 5..Chocolate lover!

Reanaclaire said...


I just took a piece last night.. one small piece only.. cos if eat too much, I get fever very fast... sad or not? hahahaa..

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Hello Rose,
I'm a chocolate lover too. But due to health conscious, I decided to control my lust for it.

Happy walker said...

I'm choclate lover too~ XD

Regards,
(A Growing Teenager Diary)

Merryn said...

I love chocolates too. They give me the energy when I need it the most. To lessen the guilt, I go for dark chocolate every time :D

ahlost said...

i love chocolates but normally i won't stop until i finished them.. no matter how much.. that's why i rather not eat most of the time.. but there are times when chocolate can cure emoness.. i know you know what i mean.. hahaha..

Azura Chan said...

I only loves eating chocolate with nuts. not really into sweet things. However, I became a chocoholic during my pregnancy last time. Haha..