Thursday, February 6, 2014

Warmer

Kids started their schools yesterday.  Everything went smoothly in the morning. Kids were eager to go back to schools. And Jamie gone to baby sitter while I had some times to myself in the morning clearing away the stuff and luggage bag that been there since we were back from Kapit.

It has been hot and stuffy for past week. No drop of rain at all. And I had a burst tyre yesterday afternoon when on my way to pick my girl. Fortunately my bil helped me with the new tyre while hubby helped to pick the girl from school. Thanks to the raging sun, my skin is definitely one tone darker!

Renewed passports this afternoon with hubby. Now passport fee is RM300 for 5 years. A lot people at immigration office and we queued up for more than an hour and then the system was down. So have to come back another day.

What a day! Wish for a smoother day tomorrow with cooler weather.

14 comments:

Ezvina said...

Why issit that their system always down ho? Hate it when that happened.

suituapui said...

Yes, so very hot...and I've fallen sick. :(

Rose world said...

Too many applicants and it crashed? Good excuse to off work early too. Lol

Rose world said...

Yes. I also dont feel well under this weather. You take care Arthur.

Princess Ribbon said...

Over here in KL also very hot.. it has been raining and cold weather every night for a few months.. Now, it's time for hot-ness, kekeke.. Very sticky and stuffy, at night can't sleep without aircond..

Rose world said...

Even with air con we still feel warm. Sigh!

Guess we have to be ready for this long warm season.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The weather in SG also hot...

Reanaclaire said...

Really a busy day, Rose! Me too ...time passed very fast...

Libby said...

My side in singapore hot in the day but cooling in the night

Hayley said...

I also renewed something yesterday, but not my passport, it's my license, hehe!

mun said...

Thank goodness nothing serious happened during the burst tyres.

Azura Chan said...

Take care. The westher is not so good nowadays. I started to feel my skin rash. huu.

ChrisAu said...

It was hot in the peninsula but cool in Johor and SG.

Small Kucing said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Over here very hot too. Bad is that some of the plantation owner "burning" the semak samun in the night. Stinks