Thursday, February 27, 2014

My weekday walk

Every weekday I would go for my morning walk. Not in the park but in the vicinity of my girl's primary school. Her Primary 2 class is at the end of the school compound. So every morning I would park at the front gate of the school and walk to the last block. About 3-4 minutes walk.


From the last block view to the front gate at the end

There is a race track in the compound. I believe it is 100metres. So one way is 100metres and more and every day I walk 4 times (morning and afternoon; back and forth). That is good enough exercise for me. *wink*


9 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Good routine.. You get your daily exercise without sweating too much (coz the morning sun is not really that hot yet that time), and you can walk slowly too, keke..

suituapui said...

Can't make out which school that is...

Hayley said...

Exercise is indeed a good thing to do, I make sure I exercise at least 3 times a week....

mNhL said...

My regular exercise is climbing the stairs to my son's classroom on the 3rd floor ! haha.

Sharon D. said...

Good exercise! Lol ^.^

Reanaclaire said...

Not bad... can exercise while waiting for your girl... :)

Azura Chan said...

Great! I believe in walking can tone down the bottom part. I used to do brisk walk everyday and kind of missed doing it. Now had no time huu

mun said...

Brisk walking is much better than no exercise at all!

ChrisAu said...

Healthy !! However, bring an umbrella...to ward off stray dogs ..If any.