Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Kapit: I eat

When ever I visit Kapit, I must have Kapit's roti telur in the hawker market here. One of its kind, fried roti canai. Deep fried to perfection and come with sambal and curry dipping. RM2 for roti canai and RM3 for roti telur.




Cannot take it all the times. Very sinful food but since I only come back once in blue moon, cannot blame me for eating it. ;)

And another must eat food is my MIL's mee Brunei. Special sambal recipe that she learns from her sis that stayed in Brunei before. Love its fragrant sambal taste.






9 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Normally eat roti prata....

suituapui said...

Also curry dip. Roti telur at Choon Seng, Sg Merah is nice.

mun said...

Wah, the price of the roti canai and roti telur is more expensive than the prices in kl. I am sure the sambal mee must be very tasty from the way you described it.

Princess Ribbon said...

Gong Hei Fatt Choy & Happy New Year..
Am just back (to work) today after hibernating for the past 1 week (from the blog world)..
My must haves when I go to the mamak: Roti telur planta, curry mutton & mee goreng basah..
Your MIL's mee Brunei looks yummy & juicy.. Looks like Mee Hailam, wet style :)

Small Kucing said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Me,,,Roti planta ..I like roti planta

Coffee Girl said...

Never been to Kapit huhu... only Division I have yet to visit. Hopefully this year can do it. The fried roti canai looks crispy! will look that up if ever i drop by Kapit. Happy CNY Rose!

Hayley said...

The curry dipping looks very 'appetizing'! Haha xD

ChrisAu said...

Oh ..I wouldn't mind to have this for breakfast once a while !

Yee Ling said...

Never been to Kapit. Still waiting for HB to bring me there some day.
I reckon there are lots of good food to be discover.

Happy CNY to you & family