Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love it at first taste

We don't eat out that often. Hubby always work till around 8 or 9 something at night and most Saturdays, he will goes to office. So I usually cook dinners. But when hubby is travelling, my SIL will treat us to dinners. I haven't had much chance to eat and try new food and eating places in Sibu.

Hubby is travelling again yesterday so SIL and I brought the kids to Italian cuisine treat last night. When think of Italian cuisine, one would think of its pasta, cheese and thin crust pizza. 

After confirm the location of this cafe from Arthur, we found the place without trouble. Bistecca & Bistro like every other Western cafe, has nice and cozy ambience and true enough, the menu is very impressive and extensive. Too many dishes we wanted to try but for the 1st time, we opted for something simple.



My drink for the night is Summer Sunset. Nice colour. Very passionfruit taste.

We ordered its salmon salad, spaghetti carbonara and pizza Italia to share since only 2 adults with 2 kids that have small appetite. We are in love with its pizza, and the kids enjoyed it very much with their coke. Rich of cheese (3 types of cheese - mascarpone, parmesan and mozarella) and the savoury hams.

Nice white pizza (RM29)


The carbonara is creamy but I think it is rather tasteless or maybe the chef forgot to add some salt. In the end, we ordered some salt to add to the carbonara.



I also enjoyed its salmon salad as the smoked salad is fresh and they are generous with the lettuces and toasted bread cubes.
A very nice 1st experience in this cafe. I will definitely come back here to try other dishes on the menu. 

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Salad and pizza caught my eyes the most!

wenn said...

The salad looks fresh and yummy.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The drink caught my attention...

suituapui said...

Anytime better than the very popular Bella Italia in Kuching...

Reanaclaire said...

My kids would live this place ...anything Italian, they are In!

ChrisAu said...

I fall in love with Italian food after coming back from an Italian cruise especially pizzas.

mun said...

The pizza really look tasty. Did the cook ask you all why you all need the salt? lol.