Sunday, February 16, 2014

The bouquet of love

After read Wenn's post yesterday, I decided to pen down this post. When it comes to February, I would associate it with Valentine's Day.  The beautiful roses that become the symbol of love. :)



I love receiving flowers. Who doesn't? ;) Let me see...

My first roses was from an old friend. My college classmate who had a crush on me. He was in Sibu that time and he got 2 male friends (also classmates) to send to me in my work place.

Then my first bouquet of 12 roses from hubby (then boyfriend) in 2012.

Another bouquet from him on Valentine Day in 2013.

A beautiful champagne roses on my wedding day.

2 occassions when hubby surprised me by delivered flowers to my office.

And not forgetting the latest virtual flowers he send to me via whatsapp few days ago. These 2 lovely roses pictures above. It has been long since I received a real bouquet. Well, they were not real but I guess it is the thought that matters. *wink*

But I had a surprise last night. It came a day late  but what a surprise. He gave me a new watch. A Balmer.  It has been more than a year I did not wear a wrist watch, and I am used to it.  But so sweet of hubby to buy me a watch. Now I don't need to look at my phone to check the time whenever I go out. :)



12 comments:

Ezvina said...

Nice, the watch can last longer than flowers ;)

Hayley said...

Every woman loves to receive flowers, hehe!

Nice watch there!

ChrisAu said...

Wonderful friend !

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The pink rose is very sweet...

mun said...

So nice of your husband to give you the watch. Now whenever you look at the time you will think of him. So smart of him too!

Unknown said...

awwhh.. the pressie is so sweet.. You're a lucky girl. Happy belated valentine's day to you ya.

Dee L.

suituapui said...

Flowers are nice but they never last - kind of symbolic and not very flattering, right? A watch goes on forever... That's nicer! More practical too!

Princess Ribbon said...

Agree with you. Who doesn't like receiving flowers? But hubby never once sent flowers to my office, though I like the feeling of receiving flowers in the office, very proud ma, hehe..

Small Kucing said...

How sweet of him :)

Yee Ling said...

That's very sweet of ur hubby.

Sharon D. said...

Aww..he is so sweet!

Azura Chan said...

sweet... who can't resist flowers right. ;)