Friday, February 21, 2014

New Note 3??

I have been using Samsung mobile phone for 2 years now.  Hubby bought for me the Samsung Galaxy SII on my birthday 2 years ago.  I like its chic design as well as practicality and user friendly.  Of course from one mobile phone to another it took some times for me to get used to its setting and apps but after that, everything comes easy.  Now I am too used to touch screen mobile phone that I have some problem with the other phone brands.

I could not live without my mobile phone.  It is a must-thing to bring even ever I go out.  And I rely on my mobile phone GPS to show me directions in Sibu.  Really help a lot and save my times.

Now I am aiming at the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  Hubby is currently using Note 2 and he is planning to buy the new Note 3. He wanted to pass his Note 2 to me while he uses the Note 3.  Of course I am trying to make him buy one for me as well since this mobile phone is on offer. I love that rose gold black casing.

Oh yeah, if you are looking for special offer and great bargains on mobile phone, camera, laptop or tablet, do check out iPMart Malaysia and here is the discount code for you to use when you purchase online at iPMart.

*RM15 discount for minimum purchase of RM100
*Unlimited usage
*Offer valid until 31 March 2014

13 comments:

Sharon D. said...

Awesomeness - a Samsung here too ^.^

suituapui said...

Ummm...you get new one, donate your old one to me, can?

Rose world said...

My girl just rant to me thus afternoon, complaining I always slow in picking her from Kumon. She requested for a phone. Lol. Kids nowadays very demanding

Rose world said...

Hi five, Sharon!

Princess Ribbon said...

I am using Samsung too.. S3.. I have nothing to complain la so far... Its pink in colour very cute...I like it very much..
Wah your girl so small already demanded for a hp... You know, some kids as young as 4 already owning a smartphone...

Reanaclaire said...

Now Samsung is getting more and more popular.. .

Rose world said...

Same as mine. :) mine is black.

Rose world said...

Everyone into this Korean brand.

Hayley said...

I am using Apple products, so far so good la! But have to say Samsung is a good brand too!

Libby said...

Me using samsung too hee hee :)

Blackswan said...

I got to review Samsung Note few years back & got to keep it. Gave to my hubby cause it was too big for me. He's using S4 now, & I'm using iphone 5. I may switch to Samsung too :)

mun said...

For 100 get 15 rebate, very good value. Worth it for people who is looking for a new gadget to buy it from there.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

See that nowadays most kids have mobile phone...