Thursday, May 16, 2013

Relocation plan postponed

Guys, as I mentioned in end of April that we would be moving to Sibu for a year or so as hubby is offered a new post there.  However due to some delay with his transfer letter and some internal problem, his relocation may postponed to July.  So we would not be moving over in June as planned early.
 
I have not yet asked for transfer letter from my girl's primary school since no confirmed date was given by hubby's office.  So once everything confirmed from hubby side, then I can do the necessary.  If it is delayed, the kids and I may be going by early August during the school holiday but hubby requested us to go by end of June.  I don't know, I have not yet decide when to move with the kids because I don't think it is logical to move in midst of school term so I guess we have to go later while hubby settles down first if he is to start in July.  But hubby is concerned that if we are to fly by August, I would be over 30 weeks pregnant. I wonder I could be able to get a doctor's letter of consent to allow me to fly or not??  I guess should not be a problem since it is just 35 minutes flight.  Sigh!

We see how thing goes.  Hopefully everything will be smooth from here....

4 comments:

mun said...

Best check with the airline whether they will let you fly then. Hope your husband will get the letter soon and things can be decided then.

angeline ong said...

Hope everything goes well.

angeline ong said...

Well internal flight for that short period of time, I think is permitted. Just need to support by a doc letter.

Coffee Girl said...

Moving to Sibu? all the best Rose! then u can have all the kampua mee in the world!