Asked the kids what for lunch today and both replied that they do not want to eat rice. We have a hearty breakfast in the morning together with my mum and sis so we were not so hungry when it is lunch time. So for lunch I made something special for them. Since there were some bread slices, I made bread pizza.
The kids did not eat much of the toppings but I am happy that they finished up the bread slices. *wink* I made 6 slices; hubby had 3 while me and the kids had 1 each. And by 3 something both kids requested for Maggi instant noodle. I cooked one packet for each one and they finished up their respective bowls. Lol!
6 slices of white bread (or any type of breads of your liking)
Pizza sauces (or pasta sauces)
1 big onion, sliced
1 red capsicum, sliced
4 button mushrooms, sliced
Pinch of salt and sugar
1 tbsp butter
1. Heat up butter in a pan. Once melt, add in onion, capsicum and mushrooms slices. Cook till soften.
2. Add in pinch of salt and sugar to vegetable.
3. On bread slices, spread 1.5 tbsp of pizza sauces. Add the fried vegetables on top of the sauce.
4. Sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese on the vegetable.
5. Grill the bread slices in oven for 4 minutes or till the bread is crispy and cheese has melted.