Happy Mom's Day!
Happy Mom's Day to all the mothers and mothers-to-be out there! Time for celebration, appreciation and family togetherness. And a day of relaxation and not doing anything but let the hubby and children do all the housework and pamper you on this day (which is pretty hard I know). Anyway, hope you guys have a great day today.
And what a great way to start off this beautiful day with a special blog award from me??? This Beautiful Mama Blog Award is created and started by Valerie of AtlantaMomOfThree which I happened to come across early this week. What a great blog she has and I have been following her blog since then.
Valerie has requested to list down 3 things that we love about motherhood, so here is my list:
1. My children - The joy and fruit of pregnancy and motherhood. They are simply the best. Children make you cry, laugh, angry and worry but such emotions are worth fighting for. The best part? When they suddenly hug, kiss and say "I love you, mommy". Melt my heart away.
2. Bring out the best in me - From a working mom to a stay-at-home mom for 5 months now, I have been through nothing short of crazy stuff everyday. I feel like I am a supermom; juggling among many jobs from maid, cook, teacher, loud hailer to note keeper. Nevertheless being a mother has opened my eyes to a wonderful journey of bringing up my children. A trying journey indeed.
3. Meeting some wonderful mamas from different places around the world - Motherhood is one of the reasons I started this blog back in 2007. A place where I can meet more people, share my experience and journey as a mom and learn more from other mama bloggers.
It is hard for me to choose who mama bloggers to receive this award as there are many wonderful and awesome mama bloggers out there. But in the end I am choosing 5 of my favourite mama blogs to receive and pass on this award to other deserving mamas:
To accept this award, you just need to:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post
- List 3 things you love about motherhood
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like (And let them know of the nomination!)