Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sweet ice

This was my 2nd visit to Sweet Ice Cafe in MJC few weeks ago when kids had early holiday due to UPSR exam. Actually twice in a week with a bestie for its cold & sweet ice dessert.

My friend treated me so I were not too sure of its name and price.

I did not want to order the Same ice dessert on my first visit so I settled for another ice cold dessert. It was something like flavoured jellies with raisins on top of shaved sweet ice. I forgot what was the name.

Jelly shaved ice dessert


My friend and her kids each had a bowl of ABC special. 

ABC special

To go with our cooling ice dessert, we ordered a plate of fruit rojak (RM4) to share. More pineapple pieces as requested in our rojak.

Rojak

9 comments:

lina said...

Nyums!

I love more pineapples in my rojak too. ;)

Sharon D. said...

Lovely yums for the holiday, Rose. I enjoy cool treats like these. Not too heavy and just nice for bestie gatherings.

suituapui said...

I also like more pineapple in my rojak.

PH said...

To me a plate of rojak and a bowl of ABC is total bliss!

Nancy Chan said...

These would be my kind of lunch or snacks! Yummy!

Reanaclaire said...

I love desserts too.. the ABC is really different from what I have over here.. lots of sago fillings there..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I like youtiao most in rojak, hehe...

Blackswan said...

I love ice-cold desserts! Enjoy your coming weekend, dear! xoxo

mun said...

I like to eat the jelly ice. Looks si cooling!