Saturday, September 3, 2016

Big and juicy

This is how I describe the sio bee from Sibu. Big and juicy (and meaty too).

My SIL brought over a pack of sio bee when she visited us last week. Not sure where but she did mentioned it is from a famous shop. Alas, my memory is fading as age is catching up on me. Lol.


Anyway, the other night I took out half from the pack and steamed them for my dinner. Yup. My light dinner.


5 of them. Looked good too. And oh boy, they were sure tasted good with chilli sauce.




10 comments:

suituapui said...

Those would be Hock Chiu Lau, I think...or New Capital. Simply the best! :D

Nancy Chan said...

They do look like siu mai or dim sum! Look tasty!

Reanaclaire said...

Steaming hot best!! Now I am drooling over them .... 😄

Anonymous said...

This look healthy and clean food. I would love to try makingit someday.

mun said...

They sure looks meaty! :-)

ChrisAu said...

I wonder what is sio bee until I saw your pics and reckoned that it's siew mai. Hahha

lina said...

Really looks good.

Sharon D. said...

Wow..that sure looks yummy, Rose :)

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves it...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow looks so big and yummy to eat