Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Miscellaneous Picture #56: Random photos

Few photos found in my phone memory so I better share them here before deleted them for good.

Beautiful clouds

Can you see the little dragonfly on my pineapple plant?

Striking yellow bike!

A game of chess during recess time in my kids' school

Beautiful blue sky. Can spot the red dot in the sky? AA airplane

Abell Hotel at night

One of our favourite supermarkets

Sea shells from this month's outing to the beach

This mushroom reminded me of the famous Mario video game where the mushroom made Mario grew bigger.



10 comments:

suituapui said...

You plant your own pineapple? Waiyor!!!! Hard for people to make money lor like that! Hehehehehehe!!!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The picture of the recess time in your kids' school reminds me of my childhood school days, hehe...

Merryn said...

Nice pictures. I wanna start planting pineapple too. Will be just nice for CNY next year. Haha.

Princess Ribbon said...

The pineapple's leaves so colourful ga, got pink !!

PH said...

Any pineapples from your pineapple plant?

Nancy Chan said...

Your pineapple plant very colourful. I have a few pineapple plants in my garden and they are growing very slowly. Sigh!

Rose world said...

Used to sprout one but I chopped the fruit out and replant the leaf. So far it does not bear any fruit.

mun said...

I like the dragonfly photo the best.

Libby said...

I always like to admire beautiful blue sky

Sharon D. said...

Cutelar the mushroom ...