Monday, October 5, 2015

Give me a break

I am giving myself a mini break from blogging. No worries, I am not going to abandon my blog for long. It is just that I need a little breather now.

I have meant to write few scheduled posts yesterday and today but did not get down to doing them. Something caught up and I guess I will do them another day when my mind is clear.

Maybe I can get re-inspired and rejuvenated somehow away from the virtual world as I think I have been too absorbed in blogging lately. I felt I've lost something important in the real world.

A recent loss of someone in the family reflects on my thought about my priority. The world wouldn't stop turning when I blog or don't. I may have to put this at the backseat for a while. For now, I need a little time for myself and family.

So I am hoping someone would miss me while I'm gone. Lol. Will be back soon!

Taken from here

16 comments:

Linda said...

Enjoy your mini break, dear Rose! Hugs. :)

mun said...

We will definitely miss you but please take all the time off that you need to rejuvenate. Take care!

Nancy Chan said...

Miss you, we will! But taking time off is a must. Of course there are many other things more important than blogging. Priority matters!

ChrisAu said...

Yes, take a break or reduced your posts per week. I also reduced mine. :)

Merryn said...

Take a break, enjoy your time offline. I do that too. Blogging should not be a chore. It should be a passion done during our free time but then again, we are mothers. Where got free time? LoL. Hope to see you online again soon :)

Libby said...

Take care

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was wondering where you've been, missing you already.

Never mind, relax. Blog for the fun, the joy of it. If it is getting to be a burden, best to just stop...or go take a break. Hoping that all's good at your end, take care, all!

Princess Ribbon said...

Take care & take all the time you want.. You have been blogging almost daily, so it's time to rest & relax and take that mini break.. Psstt, I took mine 8 months ago when I was pregnant, now, slow down already, and not in the mood already, huhuhu...

Sharon D. said...

Take all the time you need, Rose. God bless. Hope everything's all right.

trishie said...

So sorry about your recent loss. Hope the blogging break will rejuvenate you.

Ezvina said...

Hi Rose, don't push yourself too hard. Take a good rest and enjoy your me-time.

Azura Chan said...

Missing you already. Happy off-blog day!

Blackswan said...

A short break is good. Take care & hope to hear from you soon, dear! xoxo

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Relax, just don't pressure yourself in blogging...

Yee Ling said...

Sorry to heat that. It's absolutely find to take a break. Take care.

Agnes CF Lee said...

my eldest daughter who 12 now always have nose bleed every now and then especially when her body is heaty so I have to make sure that she drinks enough water and drink cooling tea or soup.