Saturday, October 24, 2015

Weekend Menu #72: Potato bites

I had few unused Australian potatoes that I did not used for my potluck dinner few weeks ago. Before they turned bad, I decided to bake them for my tea time one day.

Found this super delicious and cheesy-looking baked potato bites and thought I gave this simple recipe a try! And outcome? Delicious and cheesy bite.



Made 5-6 bites

Ingredients:
3 medium-sized Australia potatoes, grated
Half cup grated Mozzarella cheese
1 egg
1/4 onion, sliced/minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
Butter for greasing

Methods:
1. Mix grated potatoes, cheese, egg, salt and pepper well in a bowl.
2. In greased muffin tray, spoon the mixture to half full on each tray.
3. In pre-heated oven, bake for 15 to 20 minutes till well done.
4. Let it cool before take them out and serve with your favourite sauce, such as tomato sauce.


9 comments:

Linda said...

They sound really good!

Nancy Chan said...

Sounds yummy and I would want them for my lunch too! Have a blessed weekend!

mun said...

I love to eat potatoes cooked in any way. Delicious!

Anonymous said...

Potato...and cheese, both my girl's favourites. Perhaps I should try this on of these days.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Looks good, maybe will try out if i am not lazy...

Ezvina said...

Ehh coincidently I also make some potato hashbrown few days ago. Your's looks great.

Libby said...

I love to eat potatoes and eggs also

Princess Ribbon said...

Looks like potato pancake/roesti/hash brown.. Looks nice, with the cheese in it..

Sharon D. said...

This looks really yum, Rose! :D