Friday, July 1, 2016

Another week

It's school holiday!  Another week of idleness, laziness and hanging out with my children.  Maybe I will catch a movie with them; or bring them out for a playdate in their favourite place. Whatever the plan is, we will take things slowly and no worry about waking up so early in the morning.

Meantime, I would like to take this weekend as easy as possible.  Have had a busy weekend last week; we even had to get our heads up early on Sunday to attend the church service.  I am pretty sure everyone needs a little sleep this weekend.


Happy weekend!!

10 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Now you can enjoy your sleep in during the week long school holiday! I am looking forward to your holiday posts.

suituapui said...

Happy holidays!!! Come, come!!! Come to Sibu! :D

Sherry said...

yes a week of school holiday. my dear no take any leave will be working. Where you plan to go?

Sherry said...

by the way, giveaway Transformers is happening at www.mymumbest.com

mun said...

Enjoy the holidays and your weekend!

Yannie said...

Happy Holiday to you, Rose.

PH said...

Happy sleeping in hah..hah..

Libby said...

Happy sleeping and enjoy your sleep

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Happy Holiday with your kids...

Sharon D. said...

Sleeping in is the best .. I love weekends like these ^.^