Saturday, July 9, 2016

One rare night


It was last Saturday night and hubby suggested to go to this Expert Kopitiam in RH Plaza for dinner. He was bragging how good the kampua from the stall so he must have his dose of kampua that evening.

Usually I cook on weekend when hubby is at home but that evening he told me not to.

RM4.00 kampua

So on this rare night, I had laksa for dinner.  I seldom do laksa for dinner. Most of the time, I would go for fried noodle or rice, but I wanted laksa.

RM6.00 Sarawak laksa

Happy that I did as I went home with a "happy tummy".  The laksa was nice, spicy and fragrant. A nice change from what I normally have. 

11 comments:

mun said...

After reading this, I feel like eating Sarawak Laksa because your bowl of laksa looks so tasty!

suituapui said...

Been here before, I think. Opposite the now closed down Four Points by Sheraton, right? Come to think of it, I've never had laksa at night - kolo mee, yes.

PH said...

So the kampua gave you an evening off :D

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves Sarawak Laksa, there's a stall here in Singapore at Taman Jurong Food Centre which sells the Sarawak Laksa at S$4 a bowl and i like it...

Ezvina said...

I heard before that the laksa there are good but I have try it yet.

Reanaclaire said...

The Sarawak Laksa looks spicy but sure will keep you warm.. Looks so shiok!

lina said...

A change is good sometimes. Hihi

Coffee Girl said...

was just there last night. The laksa is nice kan? never tried the kampua though. normally i ordered the tomato crispy mee or the penang char kuetiaw when there. :-)

Nancy Chan said...

Thanks to the kampua, you get to enjoy the Sarawak laksa. Both look good and delicious to me..hehee.

Sharon D. said...

I recently flew back to my kampung and discovered that my relatives are crazy over kampua noodles. Thanks to you, I got to try it first. I will always appreciate this. :)

Yee Ling said...

I don't normally cook on weekend since 5 days I have been cooking for the kids. I just need that 2 days off from the kitchen.