Saturday, March 7, 2009

Give me back my sense of taste

I think I lose my taste buds. I do not taste the food that I used to enjoy the same as it was. Oh dear! The food no longer that nice and yummy! I understand that some preggie encounter the lost or change of taste when they are pregnant, but I never thought I would encounter it now that I am in my 2nd trimester. I still don’t have much appetite, although I do eat smaller meals every day. A bit of snack here and then when I am hungry.

I am still at 52kg, didn’t gain any weight since the last time I weighed myself back in middle of February. At least I do not have any morning sickness and so forth. Other than being a sleepy log, I do not have much problems with my pregnancy. Hopefully my appetite will be back and then I can gain some more weight in my 2nd trimester.


Baby is 14th week old now. The next check up would be next Wednesday. Probably need to consult my doctor on the weight as I do not gain any and do not want to affect my baby weight as well. Now I am starting to wear looser clothing as old clothing cannot fit in well. It is the weirdest time as you are neither this nor that, people would be mistaken you for being fat! I have people commenting that I am gaining weight, but I did not spill the beans on me being a preggie. Lol! I do have friend that when she was pregnant, she is not "popping" at all and no one know she was pregnant till she deliver. Lol! Now that is one case of "feel" pregnant, but do not "look" pregnant at all......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo.. I missed many post about the pregnancy. Congrats, Rose!

Zooropa said...

Yeah same here like Nyumix, I guess I missed ur earlier posts too. Congrats Rose on ur 2nd baby!

Dora:)

Ezvina said...

yup, weird time when ppl dont know that u r pregnant, and you gain weight only at ur tummy, still u dont feel like telling everyone tat u r pregnant. Part of pregnancy period.