Monday, March 16, 2009

Hard to find suitable baby sitter

I was chatting with a friend this evening. She is also pregnant and been a first time mummy, she is very anxious and excited at the same time. She asked me a lot of questions on baby sitter and confinement lady etc. We chatted more than an hour. Phew! My ear is still hot from talking too long over the phone. Lol!

My friend mostly concern on finding a reliable baby sitter that is located near her place. It is difficult to find a baby sitter somewhere at Batu Kawah area. Or probably I don't know any baby sitters there. And I told her it would be good to find a baby sitter that only take care of your baby. 1 baby for her. It wouldn’t do much good to look after more than 1 baby as babies sure take up much attention and time. My current baby sitter is only looking after my little gal, and I have already booked her to look after my 2nd baby. I feel comfortable having her taking care after my baby. She has been taking care of my girl for 2 years now. She is sad when I told her that I would be fully taking care of my gal starting next month till I deliver, but same time happy that I am pregnant and would send my baby to her.

Anyone from Kuching know or can recommend good baby sitter? Someone staying at Batu Kawa or Stapok areas??

Back to my friend, she will probably due end of September where as mine would be early September. Since we both are pregnant as about the same time, we shared many tips. She asked for my advice once a while, SMS me on my progress and her problems.

It is great to see her progressing well as she really wanting to have babies. And another friend is due sometime in June too! Wow! Two new mummies!! By next CNY, there would be lots of babies around. *wink*

4 comments:

Ezvina said...

yeay to Ox mummies!

2xMum said...

oh, congratulations!

wow... many Ox babies.

Jess said...

Congratulations on your second baby! Do take care ya!

Jess
http://kidsislands.blogspot.com/

Dav DiDi said...

Your new bb will be virgo, .. same as me.hehe