Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why cannot zzzzz till the next morning?

Hardly have good sleep at night. Keep waking up for toilet break, I think I lost count of it. Probably 3 – 5 times a night. Sigh!

Now I don't feel comfortable sleeping on my back, feel slight soreness if stay in that position for long. So I am sleeping on my side, most of the time on my left. But sleep is easy to elude me, it takes lots of tossing and turning before I finally settling in.

So every morning I don’t feel like waking up that early, but little gal’s morning clock is pretty timely. If not 640am, it would be around 7.00am. May it be early or late, we still have time for breakfast and drop her off at her school.

Talking about being a lazy SAHM, I have yet to start the actual SAHM routine, i.e going to market, cooking, cleaning etc. Oh boy! So for time being, better enjoy myself while I can! *wink* Which remind me something, I need to ask pocket money from hubby. Better ask him when he is back from KL tomorrow night. He promises to give me pocket money once I stop working. :p

3 comments:

Ezvina said...

So nice got pocket money, no many SAHM got it i think.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I wake up and head for the toilet 3-4 times a night too ... LOL!

JenJen's Place said...

I FINALLY catching up with your blog! Super busy week..sigh.

Anyway, just coming here to say HI! and a big big hug for u :)