Sunday, March 15, 2009

An online games buff


New addiction or should I said old addiction surface again. I am addicted to online games. *wink* With so much times at home with no one around most of the day, besides television, my close companion would be my pc. And of course with internet connection, I could browse around on anything that I want. I cannot imagine what would it been without my internet connection!

Last two days the streamyx has been extremely slow and sometime I cannot log into internet. I was just trying my luck this morning and thank god, the internet line is back! Yahoo! Now able to blog hopping again and of course play my favourite online games.

Remember when I were pregnant with my little gal, I spent most of my time in front of pc browsing through the pregnancy and motherhood websites. 3 or more websites. Now probably I have been through it, I am not that diligent to browse through so many websites. Now I only go to Babycenter.com to check on progress of my pregnancy.

Alright, I am going to be a games buff for time being. So if you didn’t see me around or any lack of posting, all I can say is “Sorry, I am having fun playing games online!” Lol!

2 comments:

Constance Chan said...

hahahah i also love to play online games.. sometimes wait till the kids zzz cos if not they will pester to play too.. hahaha terrible mommy hor.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I love online games unfortunately I haven't played one in years. I used to play during office hours some more ... LOL!