Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cooling down

Cook mung bean dessert over the weekend. It was hot here, feel like in hot sauna all the time. When are we going to have rainy season? It is getting very warm. Lukily we have serviced our air-conditioner on Saturday. We spent most of our time indoor over the weekend, in the bedroom. Outside temparature too unbearable for us. Apparently the fan motor spoiled, so cause not much cool air coming out from the unit. We spent RM80 on the services, cleaning and pumping of gas.

Since hubby missed taking dessert, I cooked mung bean soup last Sunday. Usually I will mix it with some barley and sago, but this time I did not get any barley and sago, so it is plain mung bean soup. A great dessert for a hot day. :) Yum yum.

4 comments:

Zooropa said...

Is mung bean same as green bean as what we called?...

Dora:)

Rose world said...

Hi Dora, I guess they are the same. I heard people call it mung beans too.

Dav DiDi said...

Looks yummy ....

By the way, Happy Holidays and enjoy your weekend :)

pearly said...

mung bean tong sui I love it but I am not sure can I have now when I am preg but I do love it , gosh so hot in Malaysia huh here in UK rain after rain rain everyday we all so sick and tire with it hope to have some sunny day so we can sit out .

enjoy your holiday with your family and make sure lot of picture will be post when u back ok promise xxxxx