Monday, May 19, 2008

The bookmark

Happy Wesak Day everyone! How do you celebrate your Wesak Day today?

It was a hot day here. We were lazy around house the whole afternoon, taking our afternoon nap. In the morning we went for kolok mee breakfast then went to Stephen Yong road to view a showhouse. Since there was nothing to do in the afternoon and while little gal taking her nap, I take opportunity to make some craft.





This bookmark is for darling hubby since his old bookmark is spoiled.

A very simple bookmark, nothing extravagant on it, I used Chinese character and few colourful dots and pictures from used magazines. Staples for the edge of red heart-shaped petal to make it looks like primitive stitch on a flower petal.

To make it chic, simply make a hole and tie a string on one side of the card and insert into a plastic sheet.

I think I am going to make myself a bookmark too. Till then….

1 comment:

2crazydogs said...

That's creative. I didn't even thought of using old mags. Instead I went to the craft store to buy the stuff....what a waste of money!!