Friday, October 6, 2017

Miscellaneous picture #71: raining season

Rain clouds

It is October and the raining season is here. It has rained a little unusual lately. The cloudy sky on us almost every day.

Raindrop on the rose

I don't mind the rain. The refreshing feel after the rain, the smell of the wet garden and sound of the rain drops.

Growing moss loves rain

Rain could be gentle for the soul as well as for the plants but sometime it could be so violent that it is tormenting for the roots.

Tree from a distant

It does feel good to have some sunshines every other day. Wish the raining season goes away faster this year but alas. It comes earlier so it would stay longer than usual.

Green lush

Be safe during the raining season.

Jewel-like drops on the window

12 comments:

suituapui said...

Yes, it had been raining quite a bit here too. I don't mind though, cooler...not so hot!

Unknown said...

Raining cats and dogs too at Taiping...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

The weather here unpredictable...

mun said...

yes, be safe during raining seasons.

Reanaclaire said...

Over here in Ipoh, sometimes it drizzles and at times very hot nowadays..

Hayley said...

Yes, started to rain here at Taiping lately.
But can be quite hot too some times, don't like this type of weather la! Can fall sick easily!

Yannie said...

I prefer rainy days, our place will be very hot if it is not raining at all the entire day.

Yvonne said...

I am waiting patiently for rain here, it hasn't rained for about a month and my garden is looking very dry!

Nancy Chan said...

I love rainy days but not too heavy or else might flood in some places. Too much rain also not good for some of my plants. Have a happy day!

PH said...

Your Japanese rose is so pretty. Mine have all died :(

Libby said...

I hope it will rain when I am sleeping but when I wake up and am going out, the rain will stop haha

Sharon D. said...

Raining quite a bit here too. Stay safe. But I'm glad we sort of missed the haze this year. Can't have it all. ;)