Monday, October 9, 2017

Light bites

We were here again when a holiday fell on a Friday.


Cheat day when it was a holiday. Gone was the diet and self-control. Lol.


It was a holiday so we expected bug crowds in the pasar tani that evening. It was after 5pm and yet, many people strolling and checking through the stalls.




We had late lunch that day; after 3pm so we decided no cooking that evening. Instead we bought some snacks home from the pasar tani for supper. Some yummy light bites for everyone. Each has their own favourite and preference so we ended with so much snacks. Lol.

Cucur sayur and deep-fried sweet potato

Banana fritters and tapioca balls.

Keropok lekor

Sio bee (siew mai)

Yue tiaw

Want to guess which one is my favourite? Which one is yours?

11 comments:

suituapui said...

There's the 1Malaysia food fair going on - my girl and the mum went, came back with a whole lot of things. I did not think there was anything to get excited about and I thought all that they bought were not that cheap. Never mind, can live without those - not going to go out in the heat and the traffic congestion and park far away and walk. Thank you very much.

mun said...

sio bee is your favourite? I just ate some deep fried stuffs that day though they are not my fav.

Ezvina said...

Any durian there?

PH said...

I love all those crispy bites!

Rose world said...

No sight of durian in the market.

Rose world said...

Not really. I like sio bee but not my favourite over here. ^^

Reanaclaire said...

I like all these snacks! Too bad at my age now, I cannot take much.. must drink lots of water otherwise I get heat up very fast... sore throat and so on.. anyway, must eat to satisfy the cravings...

The Yum List said...

I'm getting hungry looking at your snack fest. :-)

Nancy Chan said...

All I love! Yums! I wanted to diet but kept postponing. Lol!

Merryn said...

I don't know which is your favourite but all of them are my favourite. Haha.

Sharon D. said...

So hard to choose. I like all of these ..maybe banana fritters more than the rest! I bet you like the cucur sayur?