Friday, October 20, 2017

Chasing time

Catching my breath from doing some revision with my boy. I have been chasing time this week since it is school holiday and I could do some revision with Jay. We covered most of the subjects up to date but thanks to Jan, she helped me cover the other subjects (in Chinese language) with Jay. Left 1 more subject to cover but should be able to cover most before the schools start next week.


We spent most morning at home. The weather has been so scorching hot this week. Hardly a single drop of rain. My garden also look dry and pitiful-looking. Just when I thought the raining season comes early. ^^

I cook at home most this week. Hardly go out. However I had an early lunch outside with my kids today. A little break from books is needed for everyone, so I brought my kids to River Park food court to fill up our tummies before pick up Jamie from the kindergarden. 

I tried out a new stall that I have never patronise before. A fried noodle stall operated by non-Chinese. A young couple. Few fried dishes to choose from but in the end, I went for the fried meehoon. 


The fried meehoon came with fried chicken for RM5.50. The meehoon was good. Not too wet, well seasoned. I enjoyed it. 


And surprisingly the fried chicken was not tough. It was moist inside. 

I enjoyed my plate of fried meehoon today and have been thinking of coming back to try its other dishes. Another day then.

Have a good weekend, guys! See you all next week.

11 comments:

suituapui said...

So susah being a parent these days, anak exam, parent also exam. I guess this is the last exam for the year and the long holidays will come soon in November. Can have a good break then!

Reanaclaire said...

weather is scorching over here in Ipoh too.. terribly hot! Now I am still recuperating.. recharging my battery... hahahaa..

mun said...

Jan is such a responsible sister to do revision with Jay. have a good weekend!

lina said...

Your kids are so hard working!

Nancy Chan said...

There has been no rain for the last few days, my plants don't like the heat too.

Merryn said...

Good luck to your kids on their final exam. It is indeed very hot these past few days but surprisingly my plants survived eventhough I left them for a week during the holidays.

Sharon D. said...

Wishing you a nice weekend, Rose. I'm sure all this hard work will bear fruit :) You can look forward to a long break after that ;)

The Yum List said...

It's good to have some time to catch up isn't it.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

All the best to your kids exam...

Unknown said...

Good luck to Jay. He has grown up so much.

Libby said...

I like the fried bee hoon with fried chicken, yums