Monday, August 1, 2016

Oh Hi August!



I don't know about you but time seems to tick fast and we are now in the month of August!  Whenever August rolls over, it reminds me of my age.  I cant help it, I am adding 1 year to my age every August!!

And not forgetting my eldest boy who is turning 7 this month.  A big boy now!  Still as cheeky and playful as ever, but he shown some responsibility and interest in study now. I could still remember vividly his 6th poolside birthday party. It was fun.  Hmm.  Not going to celebrate much this year; maybe a simple celebration at home this time.

Are you looking forward to August?? For me, yes and no. Yes to a great August and the Olympics; and no to a busy and stressful month as there is an exam week for the kids.

Anyhow, Happy August guys!

12 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

And it's National Day next Tue...

suituapui said...

No celebration? Oh dear! I am sure he will be so disappointed. Kids love parties. I am sure you will go out some place nice to eat, that would be good too.

Coffee Girl said...

Happy Birthday Rose!
Ya time flies so fast. Huhuhu
a good and a bad thing Lol

Nancy Chan said...

Happy Birthday to you, Rose! Yes, time really flies.

PH said...

I'm looking forwards to 31st August hah..hah...

Happy Birthday to you and your boy :)

Reanaclaire said...

Happy Birthday to you, Rose and Boy... :) May you all have a great and wonderful days ahead!
Look forward but wishing that time does not pass by so fast... hahhaa... soon it will be another year...

Merryn said...

I look forward to July and August as those are the months of my heroes and the hero Daddy. Ethan's mid year school exam is over so we are very happy for now, until October comes. Huhuhu.

May you have an awesome August ahead of you Rose :)

mun said...

Happy August to you too!

Libby said...

Happy birthday to you and your boy

Have a wonderful August ahead of you

August is Chinese Seventh month

Ezvina said...

August, to me is just a month with lots of sales. So ya, lets go shopping. Hihi

Yee Ling said...

Happy birthday to you and your boy, Rose.

Oohh...your kids exam in Aug? That's pretty early. Mine is in Oct and can enjoy after that.

Sharon D. said...

Happy August to you too, Rose! I'm looking forward to it but it also reminds me that year end is nearing. ;P