Sunday, August 21, 2016

Not well

It started on Saturday evening when I suddenly had sore throat and fever. Took panadol before went to bed after watching the Olympic badminton final.

Woke up in middle of the night feverish. I hate those "cold and warm" feeling. Not comfortable and it took me quite a while to fall asleep again. Not only that, my whole body includes legs and arms were aching.

This morning I woke up with hardly any voice because of the tonsilitis. So hubby brought me to see doctor in the morning. Jamie also has a running nose so together with him, we went to see doctor.

We spent our Sunday sleeping at home. Did not do much. Thankfully hubby is around to take care of the kids while I can rest.

We did get to go out for dinner this evening although it was raining. Will blog on our dinner another day.

Going to bed soon. The medication takes effect pretty quick and it makes me dowsy. Not much of a good weekend for me. Sigh! Could not wait for the sickness to go away.

8 comments:

Libby said...

Take care Rose, have a good rest

Merryn said...

Poor thing. Get well soon. Ethan is also recovering from tonsilitis.

suituapui said...

Oh dear!! Gotta be healthy and strong, Superwoman, gotta take charge of the three kids! God bless! Take care, get well soon!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Speedy recovery...

PH said...

Rest well and get well!

Sharon D. said...

I know the feeling. Rest well, Rose .. big hug!

Weekend-Windup said...

No worries You will get well soon.

mun said...

Please have a good rest whenever possible and get well soon!